dry dark room
General Product Information:
MIKAMUN — multifunctional veterinary drug with adsorption, fungistatic and hepatoprotector properties.
Composition: Amorphous silica, activated calcium carbonate, aluminosilicates, vitamin E, selenium, methionine, probiotic Bacillus subtilis.
- inhibits of fungi growth and sporulation;
- enhances detoxification function and protect;
- increases growth performance;
- reliably protects cells from toxins and free radicals;
- stimulates feed digestion and metabolism;
- improves milk production and quality;
- decreases ketosis risk;
- decreases abortion rate and increases calves viability;
- prevents rumen acidosis;
- improves intestine functioning by activation of symbiotic bacteria.
Regular application of Mikamun solves such problems as:
- feed contamination by mycotoxins;
- consumption of ketogenic silage by cows;
- rumen acidosis;
- calcium deficiency;
- deficiency of vitamin E and selenium;
- contains complex of activated calcium carbonate and amorphous silica;
- vitamin E, selenium and methionine act synergistically effectively protecting liver and preventing ketosis;
- amorphous silica improves vascular elasticity and immune system effectiveness;
- probiotic Bacillus subtilis facilitates feed digestion, degrades mycotoxins and normalize intestine microflora.
|Delivery Time:||1 month|
|Price:||1,2 $ (EXW)|
Return to overview