Date: 14-16 March 2018
Venue: Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC) 799 Nguyen Van Linh, Phu My Hung, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Gross Area: 6,068 sqm
Net Area: 3,150 sqm
ILDEX Vietnam has been considered as connecting bridge for international businessmen of livestock & aqua industry to enter Vietnam and neighboring markets. From the success of last 6 editions of the show, ILDEX Vietnam 2018 will be more enhanced and results-oriented, with over 6,068 of display area, and also the presence of Country Pavilions: US, Netherlands, France, China, Thailand, Korea, Spain, etc…
Why should you exhibit at ILDEX Vietnam 2018?
1. Population growth, changing dietary habits and rising income result in a dramatic increase for meat consumption in Vietnam. The Grains Counsel expects that by 2020 Vietnam could account for 350 million new households in the middle class which is around 925 million people.
2. Vietnam is the No. 1 market for US dried distillers’ grains in Southeast Asia and is only behind China, Mexico and Canada.
3. Vietnam has a strong aquaculture industry, and in the next three years, as China's expanding population will demand nearly all of the world's aquaculture production, Vietnamese fish farms will have a large opportunity. In 2010, there were more than 1 million hectares of aquaculture in production in Vietnam, producing about 500,000 tons of fish.
4. Exhibits at your own booth: to showcase your innovative products and services; directly meet your qualified buyers to find out their needs and cooperation opportunity
5. Presentation and product introduction at 45-minute seminar: to promote your company image and product brands to seminar attendees
6. One-page length advertisement on the show directory